The Clifftop Residences at Secret Bay are set in a commanding position on a promontory overlooking the pure turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Each of the six lots will have an exceptionally spacious two-bedroom Villa with a smaller guest cottage alongside for flexible accommodation of 6-8 guests.
The six-star rainforest resort experience, features dedicated attendants, on-call concierge, chefs and guides, secret beaches and transformative, guided experiences curated just for you.
This is a unique opportunity to become a part of one of the world’s most highly-acclaimed eco-luxury boutique resorts, where innovative design and sustainable craftsmanship work in harmony with high-speed wi-fi and smart home technology. The privacy, luxury and immersion of Secret Bay’s Clifftop Residences offer the most intimate, six-star experience in the world.
Resort Amenities – A highly-acclaimed eco-luxury resort
The Residences offer privileged access to the resort’s secluded beaches, enchanting river and sea cave, as well as endless amenities including; a treetop spa, yoga pavilion, state of the art gym and host of water sports, plus a kid’s club, micro-brewery, art gallery and two outstanding restaurants.
To find out more about the resort amenities, please click here.
Eco credentials – Own a sustainable luxury vacation home
- Highly acclaimed eco-luxury resort – top tier Green Globe certification
- Affiliate of Relais et Chateau, one of the most prestigious associations of luxury hotels and restaurants in the world’
- Low density – just 7% of the 33-acre site will be developed
- Sourcing of materials locally where possible, sustainable building methods, water conservation and energy efficiency at the heart of the build ethos
- Ongoing commitment to protecting the land and working with the local community along with green and sustainable practices in both construction and operations
- Ingenious ‘tropical modern’ architecture which sits lightly in the landscape whilst offering exceptional comfort and luxurious amenities
Dominica – Your serene hideaway
- One of the most beautiful and unspoilt of the Windward Islands, Dominica lies between Guadeloupe and Martinique
- One of the Caribbean’s most environmentally-conscious and culturally-rich islands
- Dominica aims to become the world’s first climate-resilient nation and green efforts on the island run deep
- Easily accessible with direct flights from Puerto Rico, Antigua, Barbados, St Lucia, St Maarten and Guadeloupe
- Secret Bay is a 50-minute drive from Douglas Charles Airport on Dominica
- One of the world’s top-ranked scuba diving destinations
- Home to 365 rivers and many waterfalls
- An adventurers paradise with hiking trails, kayaking, canyoning and horseback riding
To discover more about this beautiful island, please click here.