Set in 360 acres of the Point Hardy peninsula in the North East of St Lucia, with 1.5 miles of coastline, Cabot Saint Lucia enjoys a setting which is dramatic by any standards. From the visionary team behind Cabot Cliffs and Cabot Links in Nova Scotia, the development will comprise a spectacular 18 hole golf course, designed by Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw (opening mid 2022), sure to be one of the most challenging in the world – as well as an unrivalled array of amenities including stunning restaurants, bars and a boutique hotel, a full service Beach Club, fitness centre, tennis, hiking and bike trails, a world class spa for wellness and renewal as well as a carefully curated array of life enhancing experiences to explore.
Golf memberships will be limited and is only available via real estate purchase.
Real estate options include spacious lots and new build Villas and Apartments, with dynamic and spectacular views of the course, sea and unspoiled landscape.
- 18 hole Coore Crenshaw designed golf course, with 7 holes played along the dramatic ocean cliffs and all with spectacular views of the coastal bays and beaches
- Golf membership gained exclusively via property ownership, with only 300 members accepted at this time, giving unrivalled access to the course, dedicated member amenities and a full programme of member events throughout the year
Member services include:
- Architect designed Clubhouse
- 24/7 access to member services staff
- Complimentary refreshments at both Comfort Stations
- Private dining and wine experiences
- Men’s and Women’s golf locker rooms with steam rooms, sauna, showers with top quality amenities with lockers available
- 28 seater movie theatre with refreshment
- Game Room and bar with bowling alley, poker room, video games, pool table, table tennis and outdoor event lawn
- Full programme of events throughout the year
- Member pricing in all bars and restaurants
- Residence management services
- Full service Beach Club with beach bar and restaurant
- Sports facilities: four tennis/pickleball courts, sand volleyball, basketball court, kids waterpark and playground
- Spa and Fitness: treatment rooms for massage, facials, hydrotherapy, mani/pedi plus classes in yoga, pilates, martial arts and dance. Hiking and biking trails
- No personal vehicles on property; bikes and golf carts only
- Boutique hotel with 40 one, two and three bedroom guest suites
- Cabot Explorers programme offering bespoke trips and experiences, from snorkelling to deep sea fishing, scuba certification, sailing lessons, whale watching, paddle boarding, kids camps and trips to neighbouring islands
With only a limited number of lots available to purchase at this time, this opportunity is for a select few to celebrate and enjoy.